Saturday, July 2, 2016

Summer, Summer, Summertime


Summer is in full swing and we couldn't be happier. 

This month I plan to recommit to blogging regularly and getting more of the blog merged with my previous one. Coming up this month in the way of new content will be our trip to Paris, getting serious about my healthy life style change, and our little day trip to Rothenburg yesterday. 

This weekend I'll be working on getting a few more day excursions planned for us to do while we have this gorgeous, warm weather to enjoy and also hunting down the craft store here in Stuttgart. It is long over do to find this place. I am getting the urge to create some new things and overhaul some pieces we already have. 

The excursion goal this month is to also see another charming Bavarian town Bamberg, the fireworks show in Heidelberg, as well as Eagle's Nest, and either the ropes course at Lichtenstien Castle or this daunting suspension bridge I saw on a German tourism Instagram feed. Kind of a lot but so many fun things to do with this great weather. We really need to get out and enjoy it while its here. We can rest in the Fall before the Christmas Season begins.

As for satisfying my crafting urge, I have been searching Pinterest for some ideas. I know I want to work with our end tables that we have and create a better storage solution for all of our DVDs, but I am on the hunt for one more thing I can do this month in addition to work on our travel wall in the living room.

I hope y'all have a great day today and a fantastic month. Go out there and make some awesome Summer memories.

Till Monday,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to comments so don't be shy. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

XOXO