Saturday, October 31, 2015

Spooktacular Halloween!!!

Funny pics, hilariousness, jokes funny, funny photos, funny cats, funny dogs …For more humorous quotes and funny pictures visit www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com:
Happy Halloween everyone!!!
I’ll be spending my night doing some truly horrifying and wicked things fit only for such a night as this.
LAUNDRY!!!
Ok but seriously the amount we have is actually horrifying. One day everything was clean then BAM!!! Not so much anymore.
No horror films for me tonight though. Like any true book lover I have opted for a supensful novel that will hopefully keep me on the edge of my seat. Broken the first book in the series LOST (Last Option Search Team). They are tasked with protecting the only survivor of a serial killer, who has no memory of attempt or even who she is.
Have a spooktacular Halloween!!!
For Char...Bahahaha... funny memes clock strikes midnight photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to comments so don't be shy. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

XOXO